Only dog owners who have completed a booking with a sitter can leave a review, so all reviews are based on a service booked and paid through DogBuddy. No reviews can be left if the booking was cancelled or didn’t take place.
Articles in this section
- What is the Dog Wish List for sitters?
- How does browsing local dogs work in the apps?
- What can I do to promote my listing?
- What does DogBuddy do to promote my listing?
- What to ask an owner before accepting a booking?
- How to make sure you receive suitable requests
- Who can leave a review on DogBuddy?
- My listing has just been approved! How do I get my first client?
- How is my ranking in the search results determined?
- How is my response rate calculated?