All breeds are accepted, however our Third Party Liability Insurance does not include breeds that are considered dangerous breeds in your country of residence. Sitters have the right to accept or decline reservations at their sole discretion, according to breed, size and health conditions that they are most comfortable with.
Articles in this section
- A sitter has liked my dog. What does that mean?
- How does my Sitter Wish List work?
- How do I search for a sitter in my area?
- How do I contact a sitter?
- What services do the sitters offer?
- Do sitters have drop-off and pick-up times?
- Can I specify what kind of sitter I’m looking for?
- How do I know that the sitter is reliable?
- Do you accept cats or other animals?
- How much does it cost?