In order to ensure ultimate peace of mind for our dog owners, sitters and dogs we provide complementary insurance, covering both sitters and dogs for all services booked through DogBuddy.com and our support line.
- Public Liability
Public Liability covers the sitter’s legal liability for injury to third parties, and for damage to property, up to a limit of £1,400,000 plus legal costs (with an excess of £50)
- Emergency veterinary cover during boarding
Our Veterinary insurance covers the costs of any emergency vet bills incurred due to a health condition arising during the period of the service, up to £2000. It is meant to provide peace of mind for sitters and owners, making sure that the dog is covered in case something happens during the period of the boarding.
Coverage does not include:
- Liability arising out of any products sold or supplied
- Breach of professional duty
- Sitters' property
- Pre-existing veterinary conditions, illness or old age
- Follow-up veterinary visits and non-emergency care
- Pet-care provided outside of Dogbuddy.com
- Sitters' medical expenses