We make it easy for you to promote your listing:
- When your listing is made active, we promote it temporarily to the top of the search results to give you extra exposure to potential customers in your area. Make sure you have attractive photos and a good description.
- You can send us a Proof of Address to show a credential on your listing, proving that your location has been verified.
- If you signed up before January 24 2018, you can optionally pass a Government ID Verification, which will also show a credential on your listing, verifying that your identity has been checked (Note: for dog sitters who sign up after 24 January 2018, the ID verification is mandatory)
- Use the browse local dogs feature in the apps to find local dogs that need a sitter. Show interest only on the dogs that suit you best and we do the rest! Learn more about it here.
- Before you get your first few reviews, consider setting your rate around 10-15% lower than the top sitters in your area to help you get those invaluable first bookings!
- Share your unique listing URL on social media or with dog owners you meet at the park. Not only can you directly advertise yourself this way, but we'll also award you £10 for every owner who signs up and makes their first booking using your unique link.