You need to be over 18 years old to become a DogBuddy. This is among others for insurance reasons and also to create a nice and safe platform for both sitters and owners.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a listing as a sitter?
- How old do I have to be to become a DogBuddy?
- Why should I create a listing with DogBuddy?
- What are the service fees for sitters?
- Do I need a work permit to become a sitter?
- Do I need a boarding license to sign up as a sitter?
- What is the listing approval process?