You need to be over 18 years old to become a dog sitter with us, as per our Terms & Conditions. This requirement exists both for insurance reasons and to ensure a safe platform for both sitters and owners.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a listing as a sitter?
- How old do I have to be to become a dog sitter?
- Why should I create a listing with DogBuddy?
- What are the service fees for sitters?
- Do I need a work permit to become a sitter?
- Do I need a boarding license to sign up as a sitter?
- What is the listing approval process?