The DogBuddy service fees for owners are 15% of the booking value. The fee cap for all three services is £49.
Sitters set their own prices for the services they offer through DogBuddy. As an owner, you can see these rates in the search results as well as in each sitter's listing. Then, you can easily pay online through our website or mobile apps.
This is what your fees give you:
- Unlimited number of sitters for you to contact
- Veterinary coverage on all your bookings
- Public liability insurance coverage on all your bookings
- 24/7 Vet Line emergency support so the dog sitter taking care of your dog can have immediate access to veterinarian counsel and advice and you know your dog is in safe hands
- An easy way to send payments and manage bookings (avoiding the need to handle cash)
- Booking Guarantee If a sitter ever has to cancel a booking due to an unforeseen emergency, we will refund you all costs in full and find you a sitter in 24 hours.
- Receive quick and reliable updates about your dog:
Receive photos and videos via the app
See the walks your dog sitter took through the DogBuddy mobile app
- Dedicated support in your language 365 days a year we have support in 6 languages 365 days a year. If you are searching a sitter for a last-minute booking or need a hand with finding your perfect dog buddy, don't hesitate to contact us via chat, email or phone!
Please note: The total booking value includes the rate for the service, supplements, and possible changes to the price/dates made by the sitter. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.