From Tuesday July 11 2017, our sitter fee for sitters in the UK is 18% (15% for bookings requested up to Oct 16, 2017) of the booking value on the first booking only with a new customer.
This fee gives you a quick and easy way to advertise your dog care services online as well as instant access to all the local dog owners who are searching for a dog sitter in your area. It also means that we can cover all bookings made with DogBuddy with comprehensive insurance that includes legal liability for loss or injury of a dog while in your care, accidental injury to the animal, as well as public liability.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- 24/7 VetLine Emergency support
- An easy way to accept payments and manage bookings (avoiding the need to handle cash)
- Payment Guarantee, according to the Cancellation Policy you choose
- Easy way to delight owners:
Send photos and videos via the app
Tracks walks with the DogBuddy mobile app and keep owners updated seamlessly.
- Building your business proactively: With the DogBuddy mobile app you don’t need to wait for owners to find you. Browse local dogs that need a sitter and show interest on the ones you would love to take care of.
- Having DogBuddy promote your services: We provide visibility for your listing through many marketing channels (email, social media, digital marketing, PR, outdoor etc...), plus working hard to make sure DogBuddy is the top result in Google searches for dog sitting in your area.