As an owner, you have a few options:
1. If your booking has not been confirmed yet, you can easily cancel it by going to Bookings & Messages and clicking on Cancel to cancel the request.
2. If you have a confirmed booking, you can still cancel in the same way, but you might incur a cancellation penalty depending on the sitter's cancellation policy, which is clearly stated on their listing:
- Flexible: Full refund up to a day before service starts (11:59pm the day before the booking start date)
- Moderate: Full refund with five days notice, 50% refund thereafter (e.g. if the booking start date is Friday, you can cancel with a full refund up to 11:59pm Saturday before)
- Strict: 50% refund with seven days notice, no refund thereafter (e.g. if the booking start date is Friday, you can cancel with a 50% refund up to 11:59pm the Thursday before)
3. If your booking is in progress, you will not be able to cancel the booking yourself so you will have to contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 0333 344 1993.
You cannot directly change the dates of a booking, but you have the following options:
1. If you want to add a few days or hours to a booking, see this article on how to extend a booking before or during the service.
2. For any other changes to the booking dates (decrease in days, complete change of dates, etc.), you will have to cancel the booking and make a new one. If there is a cancellation penalty that the sitter has agreed to waive for this change, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make the change for you while waiving the penalty.
Please note: refunds are processed automatically and immediately by DogBuddy, but can take between 5-10 business days to appear in your bank account, with the timing depending entirely on your bank.