The listing approval process consists of the following easy steps:
- Sign up as a sitter and fill out the basic information that you want to include in your listing.
- Pass our automated Government ID Verification. To find out more about it, click here.
- Successfully complete the latest Sitter Assessment to learn about DogBuddy's policies and our Trust & Safety standards.
- A member of our team will review your listing submission and suggest any changes, or ask you for clarifying information about your listing or your experience, should any points in your description be unclear. If your listing matches our quality requirements, we'll make it active and you'll receive a welcome email.
- If you are offering Dog Boarding at your own place, you can optionally submit a proof of address to verify your location. Please submit a proof of address (council tax, electricity bill, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your proof of address, a credential will appear on your listing to show dog owners that your location has been verified.
- If you signed up as a dog sitter before January 24 2018, you can optionally pass the Government ID Verification to add a credential to your listing showing that your identity has been checked. If you signed up after this date, the verification is mandatory.
- Every once in a while we update our Sitter Assessment to address important points that new dog sitters (and owners) ask us about. You're required to take any new assessments whenever they're published to avoid your listing being hidden from search results.
- If you have any questions about creating or improving your listing, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we'll provide you with useful tips.
- As our primary concern is the safety and well-being of the animals in care, we reserve the right to reject any application that we believe does not match our quality requirements and DogBuddy values.