In general, Local Authorities respond to licence applications within 10 weeks. However, as licences are issued by individual Local Authorities, the time taken to issue a new licence varies.
Articles in this section
- What is the legislation for dog boarding and day care?
- Who does it affect?
- Do I need a licence if I live in Scotland or Wales?
- How do I get a licence?
- How much does a licence cost?
- Do I need a boarding license to sign up as a sitter?
- How long does a licence last?
- How long does it take to get a licence?
- Will my listing be rejected or deleted if I don’t have a licence?
- Where can I find out more?